These 3,143 county-level series come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. These data represent single-parent households with their own children who are younger than 18 years of age as a percentage of total households with children younger than 18 years of age.
- FRED Adds Bank Term Funding Program Data
- Teaching About Inflation Expectations | Bring FRED into the Classroom | March 2023
- FRED Adds Indeed Index Data
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023