These 3,143 county-level series come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. These data represent single-parent households with their own children who are younger than 18 years of age as a percentage of total households with children younger than 18 years of age.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed