These 3,143 county-level series come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. These data represent single-parent households with their own children who are younger than 18 years of age as a percentage of total households with children younger than 18 years of age.
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks
- FRED Adds the Interest Rate on Reserve Balances