These 3,143 county-level series come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. These data represent single-parent households with their own children who are younger than 18 years of age as a percentage of total households with children younger than 18 years of age.
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022
- FRED Adds Large Bank Consumer Credit Card and Mortgage Data
- FRED Adds New ADP National Employment Report Data