These 3,143 series on commute time are calculated from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. Each series is calculated by dividing the aggregate travel time to work for all workers by the total number of workers, 16-years of age and older, who commute.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities