These 3,143 series on commute time are calculated from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. Each series is calculated by dividing the aggregate travel time to work for all workers by the total number of workers, 16-years of age and older, who commute.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021