These 3,143 series on commute time are calculated from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. Each series is calculated by dividing the aggregate travel time to work for all workers by the total number of workers, 16-years of age and older, who commute.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed