These 3,143 series on commute time are calculated from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. Each series is calculated by dividing the aggregate travel time to work for all workers by the total number of workers, 16-years of age and older, who commute.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks