These 3,141 series on credit quality come from Equifax. The data are calculated as the percentage of a population sample with a credit score below 660. Counties with fewer than 20 people in the sample are not reported (for privacy reasons).
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities