These 3,141 series on credit quality come from Equifax. The data are calculated as the percentage of a population sample with a credit score below 660. Counties with fewer than 20 people in the sample are not reported (for privacy reasons).
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021