These 3,141 series on credit quality come from Equifax. The data are calculated as the percentage of a population sample with a credit score below 660. Counties with fewer than 20 people in the sample are not reported (for privacy reasons).
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022