These 3,141 series on credit quality come from Equifax. The data are calculated as the percentage of a population sample with a credit score below 660. Counties with fewer than 20 people in the sample are not reported (for privacy reasons).
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data