These 3,141 series on credit quality come from Equifax. The data are calculated as the percentage of a population sample with a credit score below 660. Counties with fewer than 20 people in the sample are not reported (for privacy reasons).
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks