FRED has added 56 monthly series from the DHI Hiring Indicators published by DHI Group, Inc. There are 52 series that fit into two major sections of this release, the recruiting intensity and vacancy duration. Both of these indicators are broken down by industry, region, and number of employees. The recruiting intensity index quantifies the effective intensity of recruiting efforts per vacancy by employers with vacant job positions. The vacancy duration measure quantifies the average number of working days taken to fill vacant job positions. Other indicators in the release includes: quits rate, rescaled quits rate, vacancy to unemployment ratio, and vacancy to short-term unemployment ratio.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks