FRED has added 56 monthly series from the DHI Hiring Indicators published by DHI Group, Inc. There are 52 series that fit into two major sections of this release, the recruiting intensity and vacancy duration. Both of these indicators are broken down by industry, region, and number of employees. The recruiting intensity index quantifies the effective intensity of recruiting efforts per vacancy by employers with vacant job positions. The vacancy duration measure quantifies the average number of working days taken to fill vacant job positions. Other indicators in the release includes: quits rate, rescaled quits rate, vacancy to unemployment ratio, and vacancy to short-term unemployment ratio.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed