FRED has added 56 monthly series from the DHI Hiring Indicators published by DHI Group, Inc. There are 52 series that fit into two major sections of this release, the recruiting intensity and vacancy duration. Both of these indicators are broken down by industry, region, and number of employees. The recruiting intensity index quantifies the effective intensity of recruiting efforts per vacancy by employers with vacant job positions. The vacancy duration measure quantifies the average number of working days taken to fill vacant job positions. Other indicators in the release includes: quits rate, rescaled quits rate, vacancy to unemployment ratio, and vacancy to short-term unemployment ratio.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021