FRED has added 56 monthly series from the DHI Hiring Indicators published by DHI Group, Inc. There are 52 series that fit into two major sections of this release, the recruiting intensity and vacancy duration. Both of these indicators are broken down by industry, region, and number of employees. The recruiting intensity index quantifies the effective intensity of recruiting efforts per vacancy by employers with vacant job positions. The vacancy duration measure quantifies the average number of working days taken to fill vacant job positions. Other indicators in the release includes: quits rate, rescaled quits rate, vacancy to unemployment ratio, and vacancy to short-term unemployment ratio.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities