FRASER has it! The history of the Dallas Fed includes these circulars (1914-1990) and District notices (1991-2006) that cover topics such as liberty bonds, member bank reports, discount rates, and interpretations of regulations.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021