FRED has added 38 new quarterly series from the Bank for International Settlements’ Credit to Non-Financial Sector and Property Price releases: 16 series show residential property prices in emerging markets, advanced economies, Serbia, and the United Arab Emirates, including both real and nominal data. The other 22 series feature data on credit in Argentina, including total credit to various entities and credit to the private non-financial sector by banks.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data