FRED has added 38 new quarterly series from the Bank for International Settlements’ Credit to Non-Financial Sector and Property Price releases: 16 series show residential property prices in emerging markets, advanced economies, Serbia, and the United Arab Emirates, including both real and nominal data. The other 22 series feature data on credit in Argentina, including total credit to various entities and credit to the private non-financial sector by banks.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities