FRED has added 38 new quarterly series from the Bank for International Settlements’ Credit to Non-Financial Sector and Property Price releases: 16 series show residential property prices in emerging markets, advanced economies, Serbia, and the United Arab Emirates, including both real and nominal data. The other 22 series feature data on credit in Argentina, including total credit to various entities and credit to the private non-financial sector by banks.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed