FRED has added 38 new quarterly series from the Bank for International Settlements’ Credit to Non-Financial Sector and Property Price releases: 16 series show residential property prices in emerging markets, advanced economies, Serbia, and the United Arab Emirates, including both real and nominal data. The other 22 series feature data on credit in Argentina, including total credit to various entities and credit to the private non-financial sector by banks.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks