The Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) has been making improvements to the publication of National Income and Product Accounts. Starting with the October 27, 2017, release of gross domestic product, a number of series in FRED will be discontinued to consolidate duplicate series. This table contains a list of the FRED series that will be discontinued and the respective series that will continue to be updated.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data