The Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) has been making improvements to the publication of National Income and Product Accounts. Starting with the October 30, 2017, release of personal income and outlays, a number of series in FRED will be discontinued to consolidate duplicate series. This table contains a list of the FRED series that will be discontinued and the respective series that will continue to be updated.
- Teaching About the Economics of Banking | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2024
- New Related Content on FRED
- Teaching About the Economics of Electricity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2024
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023