The Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) has been making improvements to the publication of National Income and Product Accounts. Starting with the October 30, 2017, release of personal income and outlays, a number of series in FRED will be discontinued to consolidate duplicate series. This table contains a list of the FRED series that will be discontinued and the respective series that will continue to be updated.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022