The Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) has been making improvements to the publication of National Income and Product Accounts. Starting with the October 30, 2017, release of personal income and outlays, a number of series in FRED will be discontinued to consolidate duplicate series. This table contains a list of the FRED series that will be discontinued and the respective series that will continue to be updated.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks