FRED has added 48 monthly series from the U.S. Census Bureau’s Construction Spending release. These new series cover monthly percent changes in the dollar value of construction work done in the United States on new structures or improvements to existing structures for the private and public sectors.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities