FRED has added 48 monthly series from the U.S. Census Bureau’s Construction Spending release. These new series cover monthly percent changes in the dollar value of construction work done in the United States on new structures or improvements to existing structures for the private and public sectors.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks