FRED has added 48 monthly series from the U.S. Census Bureau’s Construction Spending release. These new series cover monthly percent changes in the dollar value of construction work done in the United States on new structures or improvements to existing structures for the private and public sectors.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed