Friday, March 2, 2018: Because of the extremely high winds expected in the Washington, DC, area today, all Board of Governors buildings are closed. As a result, FRED will not be updating the following releases: Interest on Required Balances and Excess Balances, Commercial Paper, Interest Rate Spreads, H.15 Selected Interest Rates, and H.8 Assets and Liabilities of Commercial Banks in the United States. We anticipate updates to resume Monday, March 5, 2018.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed