Friday, March 2, 2018: Because of the extremely high winds expected in the Washington, DC, area today, all Board of Governors buildings are closed. As a result, FRED will not be updating the following releases: Interest on Required Balances and Excess Balances, Commercial Paper, Interest Rate Spreads, H.15 Selected Interest Rates, and H.8 Assets and Liabilities of Commercial Banks in the United States. We anticipate updates to resume Monday, March 5, 2018.
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022