Friday, March 2, 2018: Because of the extremely high winds expected in the Washington, DC, area today, all Board of Governors buildings are closed. As a result, FRED will not be updating the following releases: Interest on Required Balances and Excess Balances, Commercial Paper, Interest Rate Spreads, H.15 Selected Interest Rates, and H.8 Assets and Liabilities of Commercial Banks in the United States. We anticipate updates to resume Monday, March 5, 2018.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey