Friday, March 2, 2018: Because of the extremely high winds expected in the Washington, DC, area today, all Board of Governors buildings are closed. As a result, FRED will not be updating the following releases: Interest on Required Balances and Excess Balances, Commercial Paper, Interest Rate Spreads, H.15 Selected Interest Rates, and H.8 Assets and Liabilities of Commercial Banks in the United States. We anticipate updates to resume Monday, March 5, 2018.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021