The BLS discovered data errors in federal government hires, total separations, and layoffs and discharges and have removed observations since January 2011. Go to this link for updates on when the data will be corrected. The FRED series affected by this suppression of data include JTU9100TSR, JTU9100TSL, JTU9100LDR, JTU9100LDL, JTU9100HIR, JTU9100HIL, JTU9000TSR, JTU9000TSL, JTU9000LDR, JTU9000LDL, JTU9000HIR, JTU9000HIL, JTS9000TSR, JTS9000TSL, JTS9000LDR, JTS9000LDL, JTS9000HIR, and JTS9000HIL.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities