The BLS discovered data errors in federal government hires, total separations, and layoffs and discharges and have removed observations since January 2011. Go to this link for updates on when the data will be corrected. The FRED series affected by this suppression of data include JTU9100TSR, JTU9100TSL, JTU9100LDR, JTU9100LDL, JTU9100HIR, JTU9100HIL, JTU9000TSR, JTU9000TSL, JTU9000LDR, JTU9000LDL, JTU9000HIR, JTU9000HIL, JTS9000TSR, JTS9000TSL, JTS9000LDR, JTS9000LDL, JTS9000HIR, and JTS9000HIL.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021