The BLS discovered data errors in federal government hires, total separations, and layoffs and discharges and have removed observations since January 2011. Go to this link for updates on when the data will be corrected. The FRED series affected by this suppression of data include JTU9100TSR, JTU9100TSL, JTU9100LDR, JTU9100LDL, JTU9100HIR, JTU9100HIL, JTU9000TSR, JTU9000TSL, JTU9000LDR, JTU9000LDL, JTU9000HIR, JTU9000HIL, JTS9000TSR, JTS9000TSL, JTS9000LDR, JTS9000LDL, JTS9000HIR, and JTS9000HIL.
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022