The BLS discovered data errors in federal government hires, total separations, and layoffs and discharges and have removed observations since January 2011. Go to this link for updates on when the data will be corrected. The FRED series affected by this suppression of data include JTU9100TSR, JTU9100TSL, JTU9100LDR, JTU9100LDL, JTU9100HIR, JTU9100HIL, JTU9000TSR, JTU9000TSL, JTU9000LDR, JTU9000LDL, JTU9000HIR, JTU9000HIL, JTS9000TSR, JTS9000TSL, JTS9000LDR, JTS9000LDL, JTS9000HIR, and JTS9000HIL.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data