FRED has added 173 non-seasonally adjusted series from the national income and product accounts from the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA). These series are the non-seasonally adjusted counterparts to the gross domestic product, gross domestic income, and federal, state, and local government current receipts and expenditure accounts. All the data are available in these convenient release tables.
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022
- FRED Adds Large Bank Consumer Credit Card and Mortgage Data
- FRED Adds New ADP National Employment Report Data