FRED has added 173 non-seasonally adjusted series from the national income and product accounts from the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA). These series are the non-seasonally adjusted counterparts to the gross domestic product, gross domestic income, and federal, state, and local government current receipts and expenditure accounts. All the data are available in these convenient release tables.
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices