FRED has added 173 non-seasonally adjusted series from the national income and product accounts from the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA). These series are the non-seasonally adjusted counterparts to the gross domestic product, gross domestic income, and federal, state, and local government current receipts and expenditure accounts. All the data are available in these convenient release tables.
- FRED Updates Money Stock Measures (H.6), Discontinues Money Zero Maturity
- FRED Revises and Expands Indeed Hiring Data
- FRED Adds Monthly Business Formation Statistics Data
- FRED Adds Federal Reserve Weekly Balance Sheet Records Since 1914
- Teaching the Economics of Consumption| Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2021