FRED has added 173 non-seasonally adjusted series from the national income and product accounts from the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA). These series are the non-seasonally adjusted counterparts to the gross domestic product, gross domestic income, and federal, state, and local government current receipts and expenditure accounts. All the data are available in these convenient release tables.
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020