FRED has added 173 non-seasonally adjusted series from the national income and product accounts from the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA). These series are the non-seasonally adjusted counterparts to the gross domestic product, gross domestic income, and federal, state, and local government current receipts and expenditure accounts. All the data are available in these convenient release tables.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks