FRED has added 1,144 series from the U.S. Census Bureau’s Business Formation Statistics release. The Census Bureau developed this release in collaboration with economists affiliated with the Federal Reserve Board, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, University of Maryland, and University of Notre Dame. The data represent the number of business applications, actual and projected business formations originating from business applications, and the delay in business formations as indicated by the average duration between business applications and business formations for the United States, including each state.
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020