FRED has added 1,144 series from the U.S. Census Bureau’s Business Formation Statistics release. The Census Bureau developed this release in collaboration with economists affiliated with the Federal Reserve Board, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, University of Maryland, and University of Notre Dame. The data represent the number of business applications, actual and projected business formations originating from business applications, and the delay in business formations as indicated by the average duration between business applications and business formations for the United States, including each state.
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022
- FRED Adds Large Bank Consumer Credit Card and Mortgage Data
- FRED Adds New ADP National Employment Report Data