FRED has added 1,144 series from the U.S. Census Bureau’s Business Formation Statistics release. The Census Bureau developed this release in collaboration with economists affiliated with the Federal Reserve Board, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, University of Maryland, and University of Notre Dame. The data represent the number of business applications, actual and projected business formations originating from business applications, and the delay in business formations as indicated by the average duration between business applications and business formations for the United States, including each state.
- FRED Updates Money Stock Measures (H.6), Discontinues Money Zero Maturity
- FRED Revises and Expands Indeed Hiring Data
- FRED Adds Monthly Business Formation Statistics Data
- FRED Adds Federal Reserve Weekly Balance Sheet Records Since 1914
- Teaching the Economics of Consumption| Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2021