FRED has added 1,144 series from the U.S. Census Bureau’s Business Formation Statistics release. The Census Bureau developed this release in collaboration with economists affiliated with the Federal Reserve Board, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, University of Maryland, and University of Notre Dame. The data represent the number of business applications, actual and projected business formations originating from business applications, and the delay in business formations as indicated by the average duration between business applications and business formations for the United States, including each state.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks