These 102 monthly series represent seasonally adjusted and non-seasonally adjusted data on the labor force participation rate for each U.S. state and Washington, D.C., beginning in January 1976. A state’s labor force participation rate is the number of all employed and unemployed workers divided by the state’s civilian population.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021