These 102 monthly series represent seasonally adjusted and non-seasonally adjusted data on the labor force participation rate for each U.S. state and Washington, D.C., beginning in January 1976. A state’s labor force participation rate is the number of all employed and unemployed workers divided by the state’s civilian population.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates