These 102 monthly series represent seasonally adjusted and non-seasonally adjusted data on the labor force participation rate for each U.S. state and Washington, D.C., beginning in January 1976. A state’s labor force participation rate is the number of all employed and unemployed workers divided by the state’s civilian population.
- FRED Adds Seasonal Factors for Domestic Auto and Truck Production
- Discontinuance of St. Louis Monetary Base and Reserves Data
- FRED adds data from the Survey of Business Uncertainty
- FRED Adds Historical Data on Textile Production in New England Mills
- FRED Adds Data on Gross Domestic Product by County