These 102 monthly series represent seasonally adjusted and non-seasonally adjusted data on the labor force participation rate for each U.S. state and Washington, D.C., beginning in January 1976. A state’s labor force participation rate is the number of all employed and unemployed workers divided by the state’s civilian population.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks