These 102 monthly series represent seasonally adjusted and non-seasonally adjusted data on the labor force participation rate for each U.S. state and Washington, D.C., beginning in January 1976. A state’s labor force participation rate is the number of all employed and unemployed workers divided by the state’s civilian population.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities