These 102 monthly series represent seasonally adjusted and non-seasonally adjusted data on the labor force participation rate for each U.S. state and Washington, D.C., beginning in January 1976. A state’s labor force participation rate is the number of all employed and unemployed workers divided by the state’s civilian population.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022