These 102 monthly series represent seasonally adjusted and non-seasonally adjusted data on the labor force participation rate for each U.S. state and Washington, D.C., beginning in January 1976. A state’s labor force participation rate is the number of all employed and unemployed workers divided by the state’s civilian population.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed