These 102 monthly series represent seasonally adjusted and non-seasonally adjusted data on the labor force participation rate for each U.S. state and Washington, D.C., beginning in January 1976. A state’s labor force participation rate is the number of all employed and unemployed workers divided by the state’s civilian population.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data