These six series from the New York Fed represent a broad measure of the cost of borrowing cash overnight collateralized by Treasury securities. These rates include all trades in the broad general collateral rate plus bilateral Treasury repurchase agreement (repo) transactions cleared through the delivery-versus-payment service offered by the Fixed Income Clearing Corporation, filtered to remove a portion of transactions considered “specials.”
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021