These 324 series from the U.S. Census Bureau represent the manufactured and non-manufactured commodity imports and exports by destination and origin for the United States as a whole and for each state. You can easily find these new series in the imports and exports release tables.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks