These 324 series from the U.S. Census Bureau represent the manufactured and non-manufactured commodity imports and exports by destination and origin for the United States as a whole and for each state. You can easily find these new series in the imports and exports release tables.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021