These 324 series from the U.S. Census Bureau represent the manufactured and non-manufactured commodity imports and exports by destination and origin for the United States as a whole and for each state. You can easily find these new series in the imports and exports release tables.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities