FRED has added 216 quarterly series on the distribution of U.S. household wealth from the Distributional Financial Accounts release from the Board of Governors. The data are broken down by item in the Financial Accounts wealth table and percentile bracket (top 1, next 9, next 40, and bottom 50).
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates