FRED has added 216 quarterly series on the distribution of U.S. household wealth from the Distributional Financial Accounts release from the Board of Governors. The data are broken down by item in the Financial Accounts wealth table and percentile bracket (top 1, next 9, next 40, and bottom 50).
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks