FRED has added 1,398 quarterly series on state and local government tax revenue at a national level as well as detailed tax revenue data for individual states. This quarterly summary, which has been published by the U.S. Census Bureau since 1962, is the most current national information available for government tax collections. The data are also available in release tables.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates