FRED has added 1,398 quarterly series on state and local government tax revenue at a national level as well as detailed tax revenue data for individual states. This quarterly summary, which has been published by the U.S. Census Bureau since 1962, is the most current national information available for government tax collections. The data are also available in release tables.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed