FRED has added 1,398 quarterly series on state and local government tax revenue at a national level as well as detailed tax revenue data for individual states. This quarterly summary, which has been published by the U.S. Census Bureau since 1962, is the most current national information available for government tax collections. The data are also available in release tables.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities