FRED has added 1,398 quarterly series on state and local government tax revenue at a national level as well as detailed tax revenue data for individual states. This quarterly summary, which has been published by the U.S. Census Bureau since 1962, is the most current national information available for government tax collections. The data are also available in release tables.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021