FRED has added 1,398 quarterly series on state and local government tax revenue at a national level as well as detailed tax revenue data for individual states. This quarterly summary, which has been published by the U.S. Census Bureau since 1962, is the most current national information available for government tax collections. The data are also available in release tables.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data