FRED has added over 37,000 series from the gross domestic product by county release from the Bureau of Economic Analysis. The current, real, and real growth values comprehensively measure the goods and services produced in a county, parish, or county equivalent. The release tables provide an easy way for users to compare the size and growth of county economies across the United States.
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022