FRED has added over 37,000 series from the gross domestic product by county release from the Bureau of Economic Analysis. The current, real, and real growth values comprehensively measure the goods and services produced in a county, parish, or county equivalent. The release tables provide an easy way for users to compare the size and growth of county economies across the United States.
- FRED Expands G.19 Consumer Credit Release
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022