FRED has added 78 new indicators of policy uncertainty for the U.S. and the world, expanding the offerings from the Economic Policy Uncertainty release. The series added include a variety of news-based indexes of uncertainty around overall economic and trade policies, as well as indexes of market volatility, for particular countries, sectors of the economy, and regional aggregates. The release tables group the series by concept and similar methodology. To learn more about the individual methodologies behind each index, look for the relevant description in each of the series notes.
- FRED Adds Seasonal Factors for Domestic Auto and Truck Production
- Discontinuance of St. Louis Monetary Base and Reserves Data
- FRED adds data from the Survey of Business Uncertainty
- FRED Adds Historical Data on Textile Production in New England Mills
- FRED Adds Data on Gross Domestic Product by County