FRED has added 8 new series on business expectations and uncertainty from the Survey of Business Uncertainty, created by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta in partnership with Steven Davis of the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and Nicholas Bloom of Stanford University. The panel survey measures one-year-ahead expectations and uncertainties that firms have about their own employment, capital investment, and sales across the entire U.S. economy, including large and small firms from every industry sector except agriculture and government.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data