FRED has added 8 new series on business expectations and uncertainty from the Survey of Business Uncertainty, created by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta in partnership with Steven Davis of the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and Nicholas Bloom of Stanford University. The panel survey measures one-year-ahead expectations and uncertainties that firms have about their own employment, capital investment, and sales across the entire U.S. economy, including large and small firms from every industry sector except agriculture and government.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks