FRED has added 8 new series on business expectations and uncertainty from the Survey of Business Uncertainty, created by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta in partnership with Steven Davis of the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and Nicholas Bloom of Stanford University. The panel survey measures one-year-ahead expectations and uncertainties that firms have about their own employment, capital investment, and sales across the entire U.S. economy, including large and small firms from every industry sector except agriculture and government.
- FRED Adds Seasonal Factors for Domestic Auto and Truck Production
- Discontinuance of St. Louis Monetary Base and Reserves Data
- FRED adds data from the Survey of Business Uncertainty
- FRED Adds Historical Data on Textile Production in New England Mills
- FRED Adds Data on Gross Domestic Product by County