FRED has added 7 new series from the Board of Governors: three regular seasonal factors, three weekday-basis seasonal factors, and the number of production days by month. These seasonal factors are intended for use with certain motor vehicle assembly data found in Table 3 of the G.17 Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization release. Note: These are not seasonally adjusted data per se, but factors that can be used to calculate the adjusted data, which the Board describes here.
- FRED Updates Money Stock Measures (H.6), Discontinues Money Zero Maturity
- FRED Revises and Expands Indeed Hiring Data
- FRED Adds Monthly Business Formation Statistics Data
- FRED Adds Federal Reserve Weekly Balance Sheet Records Since 1914
- Teaching the Economics of Consumption| Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2021