FRED has added 7 new series from the Board of Governors: three regular seasonal factors, three weekday-basis seasonal factors, and the number of production days by month. These seasonal factors are intended for use with certain motor vehicle assembly data found in Table 3 of the G.17 Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization release. Note: These are not seasonally adjusted data per se, but factors that can be used to calculate the adjusted data, which the Board describes here.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks