FRED has added 7 new series from the Board of Governors: three regular seasonal factors, three weekday-basis seasonal factors, and the number of production days by month. These seasonal factors are intended for use with certain motor vehicle assembly data found in Table 3 of the G.17 Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization release. Note: These are not seasonally adjusted data per se, but factors that can be used to calculate the adjusted data, which the Board describes here.
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022
- FRED Adds Large Bank Consumer Credit Card and Mortgage Data
- FRED Adds New ADP National Employment Report Data