FRED has nearly 50,000 demographic estimates that come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey and represent population estimates for 25 race and ethnicity categories for 3,141 U.S. counties or county-equivalents.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed