FRED has nearly 50,000 demographic estimates that come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey and represent population estimates for 25 race and ethnicity categories for 3,141 U.S. counties or county-equivalents.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021