FRED has nearly 50,000 demographic estimates that come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey and represent population estimates for 25 race and ethnicity categories for 3,141 U.S. counties or county-equivalents.
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022