FRED has nearly 50,000 demographic estimates that come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey and represent population estimates for 25 race and ethnicity categories for 3,141 U.S. counties or county-equivalents.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks