FRED has added 4,965 data series on energy-related CO2 emissions from the U.S. Energy Information Administration. The term energy-related CO2 emissions refers to emissions released at the location where fossil fuels are consumed. The release tables allow users to examine emission levels by fuel type, sector, and state.
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020