FRED has added 4,965 data series on energy-related CO2 emissions from the U.S. Energy Information Administration. The term energy-related CO2 emissions refers to emissions released at the location where fossil fuels are consumed. The release tables allow users to examine emission levels by fuel type, sector, and state.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks