FRED has added 4,965 data series on energy-related CO2 emissions from the U.S. Energy Information Administration. The term energy-related CO2 emissions refers to emissions released at the location where fossil fuels are consumed. The release tables allow users to examine emission levels by fuel type, sector, and state.
- FRED Updates Money Stock Measures (H.6), Discontinues Money Zero Maturity
- FRED Revises and Expands Indeed Hiring Data
- FRED Adds Monthly Business Formation Statistics Data
- FRED Adds Federal Reserve Weekly Balance Sheet Records Since 1914
- Teaching the Economics of Consumption| Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2021