FRED has added 4,965 data series on energy-related CO2 emissions from the U.S. Energy Information Administration. The term energy-related CO2 emissions refers to emissions released at the location where fossil fuels are consumed. The release tables allow users to examine emission levels by fuel type, sector, and state.
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices