FRED has expanded both of its Eurostat releases, National Accounts – GDP (Eurostat) and Harmonized Indices of Consumer Prices (HICP) for the changes due to BREXIT. These series will show the GDP and Harmonized Index of Consumer Prices (inflation) values for the European Union before and after BREXIT.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021