FRED has expanded both of its Eurostat releases, National Accounts – GDP (Eurostat) and Harmonized Indices of Consumer Prices (HICP) for the changes due to BREXIT. These series will show the GDP and Harmonized Index of Consumer Prices (inflation) values for the European Union before and after BREXIT.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities