FRED has expanded both of its Eurostat releases, National Accounts – GDP (Eurostat) and Harmonized Indices of Consumer Prices (HICP) for the changes due to BREXIT. These series will show the GDP and Harmonized Index of Consumer Prices (inflation) values for the European Union before and after BREXIT.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates