FRED has expanded both of its Eurostat releases, National Accounts – GDP (Eurostat) and Harmonized Indices of Consumer Prices (HICP) for the changes due to BREXIT. These series will show the GDP and Harmonized Index of Consumer Prices (inflation) values for the European Union before and after BREXIT.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data