These 34,000 series from Realtor.com Real Estate Data Library include data on listing price, square footage, active listings, median days on the market, and month-over-month and year-over-year changes for the United States and a selection of counties. Be on the lookout for MSA and state data in the near future.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021