The FRED team is working to ensure that the data and tools in FRED, ALFRED, and GeoFRED remain available during the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). We are actively monitoring our sites to ensure ongoing functionality and resiliency, and we routinely prepare for contingency situations. Most data series in FRED are aggregated from other sources. FRED is able to continue pulling in data from those sources as soon as the sources update the data. Finally, you can continue to contact us if you have questions about FRED or any of the data found in FRED.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks