FRED has added two new series from Economic Policy Uncertainty that track equity market volatility due to infectious diseases. These series use stock market volatility, newspaper-based economic uncertainty, and subjective uncertainty in business expectation surveys to provide a real-time forward-looking uncertainty measure.
- FRED Expands G.19 Consumer Credit Release
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022