FRED has added two new series from Economic Policy Uncertainty that track equity market volatility due to infectious diseases. These series use stock market volatility, newspaper-based economic uncertainty, and subjective uncertainty in business expectation surveys to provide a real-time forward-looking uncertainty measure.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed