FRED has added 132 new series and updated the release tables for the Board of Governors’ Factors Affecting Reserve Balances (H.4.1). The updates include the following additions: the Primary Dealer Credit and Money Market Mutual Fund Liquidity facilities, the temporary repurchase agreement facility for foreign and international monetary authorities (FIMA Repo Facility), the Commercial Paper Funding Facility II LLC, the Paycheck Protection Program Liquidity Facility, the Corporate Credit Facility LLC, and the Money Market Mutual Fund Liquidity Facility. The Board provides more details here.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data