FRED has added 132 new series and updated the release tables for the Board of Governors’ Factors Affecting Reserve Balances (H.4.1). The updates include the following additions: the Primary Dealer Credit and Money Market Mutual Fund Liquidity facilities, the temporary repurchase agreement facility for foreign and international monetary authorities (FIMA Repo Facility), the Commercial Paper Funding Facility II LLC, the Paycheck Protection Program Liquidity Facility, the Corporate Credit Facility LLC, and the Money Market Mutual Fund Liquidity Facility. The Board provides more details here.
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices