FRED has added 132 new series and updated the release tables for the Board of Governors’ Factors Affecting Reserve Balances (H.4.1). The updates include the following additions: the Primary Dealer Credit and Money Market Mutual Fund Liquidity facilities, the temporary repurchase agreement facility for foreign and international monetary authorities (FIMA Repo Facility), the Commercial Paper Funding Facility II LLC, the Paycheck Protection Program Liquidity Facility, the Corporate Credit Facility LLC, and the Money Market Mutual Fund Liquidity Facility. The Board provides more details here.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks