As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic’s extreme impact on initial unemployment claims, the Philadelphia Fed has indefinitely suspended the release of the state leading indexes. For more information, visit their release webpage.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities