As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic’s extreme impact on initial unemployment claims, the Philadelphia Fed has indefinitely suspended the release of the state leading indexes. For more information, visit their release webpage.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021