FRED has added four weekly series on retail trade from the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. The Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) is a weekly index designed to track the Census Bureau’s Monthly Retail Trade Survey (MRTS).
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates