FRED has added the European Overnight Index Average (EONIA), which is the closing rate for overnight loans denominated in euros. To create this series, the European Central Bank (ECB) collects data on unsecured, overnight lending among a panel of banks in the euro area.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022