FRED has added the European Overnight Index Average (EONIA), which is the closing rate for overnight loans denominated in euros. To create this series, the European Central Bank (ECB) collects data on unsecured, overnight lending among a panel of banks in the euro area.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data