FRED has added the European Overnight Index Average (EONIA), which is the closing rate for overnight loans denominated in euros. To create this series, the European Central Bank (ECB) collects data on unsecured, overnight lending among a panel of banks in the euro area.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates