FRED has added 35 series on expected inflation and real and inflation risk premia from the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland. The series are estimates of the expected rate of inflation over the next 30 years along with the inflation risk premium, the real risk premium, and the real interest rate, calculated with a model that uses Treasury yields, inflation data, inflation swaps, and survey-based measures of inflation expectations. See the source’s FAQs for more details about the data and methodology for the calculations.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022