FRED has added 7 series on the Euro Short-Term Rate, or €STR, from the European Central Bank. The Euro Short-Term Rate series are meant to replace EONIA, which is discontinued as of 01/03/2022. The Euro Short-Term Rate series provide information about the wholesale euro unsecured overnight borrowing costs of banks located in the euro area. For further information, refer to this overview of €STR.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates