FRED has added 7 series on the Euro Short-Term Rate, or €STR, from the European Central Bank. The Euro Short-Term Rate series are meant to replace EONIA, which is discontinued as of 01/03/2022. The Euro Short-Term Rate series provide information about the wholesale euro unsecured overnight borrowing costs of banks located in the euro area. For further information, refer to this overview of €STR.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022