FRED has added 7 series on the Euro Short-Term Rate, or €STR, from the European Central Bank. The Euro Short-Term Rate series are meant to replace EONIA, which is discontinued as of 01/03/2022. The Euro Short-Term Rate series provide information about the wholesale euro unsecured overnight borrowing costs of banks located in the euro area. For further information, refer to this overview of €STR.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data