FRED had added 263 new series from Indeed Hiring Lab’s job posting tracker data repository. The added series are job postings by occupation, such as nursing or management, for the following countries: Australia, Canada, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Indeed calculates the percentage change in seasonally adjusted job postings since February 1, 2020, using a 7-day trailing average. February 1, 2020, is the pre-pandemic baseline. Indeed seasonally adjusts each series based on historical patterns in 2017, 2018, and 2019. Each series, including the national trend, occupational sectors, and sub-national geographies, is seasonally adjusted separately.
- FRED Adds Bank Term Funding Program Data
- Teaching About Inflation Expectations | Bring FRED into the Classroom | March 2023
- FRED Adds Indeed Index Data
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023