FRED has added 75 new series of credit card and mortgage data provided by the largest financial institutions in the United States. They are part of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia’s FR Y-14M Large Bank Credit Card and Mortgage Data release. These time series provide users with aggregate large bank data on credit card and first-lien mortgages, including portfolio composition, credit performance, origination activities, credit card payment behavior, and credit card line utilization. The data are released on a quarterly frequency.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data