FRED has added 100 new series from Automatic Data Processing, Inc.’s ADP National Employment release. These new series were created in collaboration with the Stanford Digital Economy Lab. These U.S. labor market measures are estimates of the change in private-sector employment derived from actual payroll data of the client companies served by ADP. This data set has been broken down by industry, Census divisions, and establishment size. The data can be displayed with FRED’s new mapping feature and its normal graph options.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022