FRED has added 100 new series from Automatic Data Processing, Inc.’s ADP National Employment release. These new series were created in collaboration with the Stanford Digital Economy Lab. These U.S. labor market measures are estimates of the change in private-sector employment derived from actual payroll data of the client companies served by ADP. This data set has been broken down by industry, Census divisions, and establishment size. The data can be displayed with FRED’s new mapping feature and its normal graph options.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data