The Wage Growth Tracker is a monthly measure of the nominal wage growth of individuals. The Atlanta Fed uses the individual answers to the Current Population Survey (CPS) collected by the US Census to calculate the typical percent change in the hourly wage of individuals observed 12 months apart. Different versions of the tracker show selected work and demographic characteristics of the survey respondents (shown as either 3-month or 12-month moving averages). More details are available here: Wage Growth Tracker.
- Teaching About the Economics of Banking | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2024
- New Related Content on FRED
- Teaching About the Economics of Electricity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2024
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023