The Wage Growth Tracker is a monthly measure of the nominal wage growth of individuals. The Atlanta Fed uses the individual answers to the Current Population Survey (CPS) collected by the US Census to calculate the typical percent change in the hourly wage of individuals observed 12 months apart. Different versions of the tracker show selected work and demographic characteristics of the survey respondents (shown as either 3-month or 12-month moving averages). More details are available here: Wage Growth Tracker.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data