According to the Bureau of Economic Analysis’s “advance estimate,” real gross domestic product, the value of the production of goods and services in the U.S., increased at an annual rate of 2.32 percent in the second quarter of 2015. In the first quarter, real GDP increased 0.64 percent.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021