According to the Bureau of Economic Analysis’s “advance estimate,” real gross domestic product, the value of the production of goods and services in the U.S., increased at an annual rate of 2.32 percent in the second quarter of 2015. In the first quarter, real GDP increased 0.64 percent.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks