According to the Bureau of Economic Analysis’s “advance estimate,” real gross domestic product, the value of the production of goods and services in the U.S., increased at an annual rate of 2.32 percent in the second quarter of 2015. In the first quarter, real GDP increased 0.64 percent.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data