According to the Bureau of Economic Analysis’s “advance estimate,” real gross domestic product, the value of the production of goods and services in the U.S., increased at an annual rate of 2.32 percent in the second quarter of 2015. In the first quarter, real GDP increased 0.64 percent.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities