According to the Bureau of Economic Analysis’s “advance estimate,” real gross domestic product, the value of the production of goods and services in the U.S., increased at an annual rate of 2.32 percent in the second quarter of 2015. In the first quarter, real GDP increased 0.64 percent.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed