It seems like only yesterday that ALFRED, our source for vintage data, decided to steal…er…we mean imitate FRED’s look. Well, ALFRED has gone and done it again. So, to repeat ourselves: “If you know how to use FRED to visualize and download the latest data, you know how to use ALFRED to visualize specific vintages of those data.” Here’s an example of a graph showing the recent GDP revisions:
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021